Thursday, October 14, 2010

ITS THE BLOG BDAY


The Guerra Twins for Guapo Magazine, Spain

Oh.... Its been 1 year since the first post, the first photo uploaded, the first comment....
I'ts been exiting to share with you a part of my life and stuff I like or find around my city. A nice photoshoot, cool people, a groovy party, a rockin' dj, a great fashion show, an unexpected interview, a f*cked up artist...
It feels nice to know that people like what you do, but its even more nice to know that people get inspired by what you do... thats awesome!. All I have to say is thank you! to all the people who follow this blog! You're fucking awesome!! ;)

Now lets shut up and dance!!

FGWL
Nando



Special thanks to: Saúl, Marianne K, Luis Q, Leo B, Mario "The box's bad boy", Manuel de la cruz, Ambiente gt Mag, Ma. Renee O., Rodrigo N, Mario St, Vitamin C, bloggers who featured my work/blog and all my friends, models, dj's, artists, bloggers, photographers who have shared their work with me....

-------
Ha pasado un año desde el primer post, el primer comentario, la primera foto...
La verdad ha sido un gusto el poder compartir parte de mi vida, lo que me gusta, lo que encuentro, a donde voy por la vida nocturna de Guate... alguna fiesta, exposiciones de artistas, un buen photoshoot, fashion shows, dj's buenísimos, en fin...
La verdad se siente bonito saber que la gente responde bien a todo esto... Gracias por leer mis notas y ver mis fotos... uds son lo mejor!

1 comment:

  1. You're fucking awesome too, CONGRATS! thanks. & keep on sharing

    ReplyDelete