Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here... there... I'm Back!

Here... there... I'm Back!


Yes... I've been almost out of the blog for 3 moths, which is completely unacceptable for a blogger. Luckly, I have a good excuse for you guys because I've been working as mo#%% not just on my personal projects but with cool campaigns, blogging for www.estilosaul.com and so on with Saúl E. Méndez (as my day on day job).

Worldwide, looks like september is THE MONTH for all the magazines and us, in Guatemala city, we don't want to be one step behind!  The Stylish Crowd magazine, a former project by Mariza Alburez (Editor in chief) took the online magazine into a brand new printed edition featuring the work from upcoming talents such as photographer Paul Devaux, fashion designers like Ichigo Tock and new faces like Desireé Bauer and Bruno Sicilia (face for the new Saúl E. Méndez Prom Campaign). Lifestyle, music, beauty, the places to be, fashion and iconic people... that and so much more is the Stylish Crowd.  
Bravo!!! I'm totally proud of the TSC girls... we want more!

From Guate With Love...
Nando











No comments:

Post a Comment